What do we use your personal information for?
Products and services information
If you have asked to receive information about our products and services, you have specifically consented to your email address being used to send you:
- our regular “eZines” and news related to Keelings
- information related to our products and services;
- details of our offers, competitions, and other promotions;
- Growing tips from the Keelings growers;
You can withdraw this consent at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may periodically write to you asking you to re-confirm your consent to receive information about our products and services. Your email address will be retained for this purpose until you withdraw your consent.
The details you provide when entering a Keelings competition are used to:
- administer the competition; and
- should you win the competition, administer the award and delivery the prize to you, and publish your name and geographical location (but not address) in our publicity materials.
By entering into competitions, you will be asked to specifically provide your consent allowing us to process your personal data for the purposes of the competition. You will be asked to provide your consent by ticking the consent box to allow us to process your personal data for the purposes of the competition.
You will also be asked if you would like to provide us with your email address to consent to us contacting you directly about our products and services. You will be asked to provide your consent to us contacting you about our products and services by ticking the specific consent box. You can withdraw your consent to the receipt of information about our products and services at any time by writing to us at our address below or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Your personal information will also be processed:
- for certain legitimate business purposes, including direct marketing activities in certain cases where you have consented to us in doing so
- to manage your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice; and
- to comply with our data protection and other legal obligations, including periodically seeking the renewal of consent for the processing of your personal information where required.
Who else gets your personal information?
To help us provide our services, we may share your personal information with a third party who provide email marketing services to Keelings.
This third party (Poppulo) can only use the personal information we share in order to provide their email marketing services to Keelings customers.
If you have asked to receive information about our products and services, your email address will be provided to Poppulo, who publish marketing materials on our behalf, and will use it only for that purpose. For more details on how Poppulo uses your personal information on our behalf, please visit: www.poppulo.com/privacy-saas-platform
Your personal information is not shared with anyone else. It is not transferred outside the European Union.
What are your rights?
Right to withdraw consent:
You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time. Write to us at our address or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your request has been verified, we will stop our processing within one working day.
Accessing, deleting and rectifying your personal information
You have the right to:
- access your personal information;
- require us to delete it; or
- rectify any personal information we hold that is incorrect.
If you want to exercise these rights, please let us know in writing. You will need to provide sufficient information to verify and complete your request. We will complete your request within thirty days.
Lodging a complaint
You can at any time complain about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority. Keelings supervisory authority is: Data Protection Commissioner, (www.dataprotection.ie).
How do you contact us?
The data controller is Keelings, FoodCentral, St Margarets Co Dublin, Ireland.
You can write to us at FoodCentral, St Margarets Co Dublin, Ireland.
You can email us at email@example.com